Saturday, July 7, 2007

Boyfriends!!


So, it looks like I already have to keep my eye on 2 boys these days (not to mention Jack when he comes to town). Today was boyfriend day. First, Mom and Morhéa partied with boyfriend #1 named Mateo! They went to a water park and our little fish was fearless. Going down the water slides by herself and jumping into the pool without any fear. Observe the lunchtime date on the lounge chair. Also, notice Morhéa's baby that she takes care of these days sitting behind her.The second party was a gathering of force with the Hoefen, Abrams and O'Dougherty families! There were kids everywhere. Kim let me play washers with the boys and was very nice to me. Ricky made chicken that was actually cooked this time and it was very good!! I think washers was ruled by me as usual. The funniest was the Abrams son, Trey who is a little younger then Morhéa. Let's see, there was a fight, some biting, some shooting each other with squirt guns, some tackling in the trampoline, some push, some playing and of coarse some KISSING!!
I'm watching you Trey :) !! They were very cute though. Morhéa asked Dano if she could marry Trey. Okay folks!! She is 2! All of the 1 - 4 year olds need to back off.

Morhéa's loving and protective father,

Todd

No comments: