Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter!

Not much new around here these days. Easter weekend was nuts!! It was party central around here. Friday night we had guys night over at Dano's for the NCAA men's basketball tournament followed by beer and poker. We had fun and I won so it all worked out!

Saturday Morhéa had dance followed up with an easter egg hunt and painting with her friends Jahayra and Morgan. They had a blast!! Me and Brian were at the end of our ropes. They play like sisters and they fight like sisters is how it was put to me. Every toy in the house was out and then some. Every time I would say "I've got you where I want you and now I'm going to eat you!!" All of the girls would scream at the top of their lungs and go running into Rhea's room. Too funny.

On Easter Sunday we were lucky enough to go to Easter Brunch with Morgan and her family at the Deer Creak Country Club. I love playing golf there and their brunch was great as well. We even got a 2nd Easter Egg hunt in.

That afternoon the Camann's came over for Easter dinner. We had our 3rd easter egg hunt!! Morhéa loves her cousins!!! Indy and Isabelle are the best! They made Rhea sooooo happy. She loves when they come over and play. When they come over I usually don't see Rhea for 4 hours or so! I made a simple dinner and we caught up. It is nice to see family.

I hope everyone had a good Easter. We are looking forward to our warmer weather and the spring. We are in this cycle of 70 degrees then snow then 60 then snow. Soon it will be 110 and I will be complaining about that. Spring is the best for me though!

Love,

The Hoefen's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.