Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Widespread Panic - Red Rocks Wrap-up






























Like I said before another great Widespread Panic weekend. We had a lot of fun and as usual it was great to see everyone again. It was nice to see my friends Cheryl and Michael from California as well. I was really impressed by the current WSP lineup and can't wait to see them again (hopefully on a mountain leg of the tour).
















As a side note I was looking for some photos of Red Rocks to show my Uncle in London and stumbled upon a photo of Red Rocks from the 1920' or 1930's before it became an amphitheatre. To me it is amazing to see a photo that is that old yet still looks the same. I guess I am a geologist and I am talking about geologic time here so it shouldn't shock me but I was still impressed none the less. Click on the photo for a larger image.

No comments: