Sunday, October 14, 2007

Go Rockies!!



















Yes, I know I am a Yankee fan but I do live in Colorado and have seen more Colorado games then Yankees games and now that my boys are done for the year I have to stick with the home team. It has been a crazy baseball month here. We made an incredible streak just to get to a playoff game. Cousin Jim, cousin Indy, Indy’s friend, Uncle Bill, best friend Dano and I went to the play-in game. It ranked in the top 3 games I have ever seen. I have seen John Elways last game at Mile High stadium, Patrick Roy tie the most wins ever in NHL history and this might have them beat! It was fun for sure and we won again tonight. We have won 20 out of 21 games. Who would want to play a team that hot!!! Bring on the A.L..

I am also trying to write anther post that will catch everyone up with our summer. We have been very busy.

Also, a quick shout out to another best friend and his family. Adam, Tonja and Morgan have an addition to the family. Ian Stone Hill, born 10-13-07 @ 9:35 PM, weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz. We are happy for all of them!!

No comments: