Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snow in Denver/Pretty Girl

So it happened on Sunday. We got about an inch or two at my house. I am not ready for SNOW!!!! Tomorrow it is supposed to be 78 degrees so it is okay. How bad did we get screwed on Rockies tickets today!! Yesterday was so bad they canceled it and today seemed almost as bad. Let me know in 5 minutes if I have an chance or let me go back to work. Don't screw me around for 3 hours. The worst part about selling the tickets today instead of 2 weeks ago it that the Boston fans have as much of a shot as any of us in Denver have at getting tickets. I saw a post yesterday that basically says we stink because this guy lives in Boston and was one of the lucky 700 who got tickets yesterday. He goes on to say he bought 4 tickets to the game. He is going to fly out here, sell his tickets on E-bay or stubhub or something make enough money on those 2 tickets to pay for his flight and his seats and then you can find him in the stands wearing Red Sox gear!!!! That chaps me pretty good. I just had to put that in there.

Other then that, Morhéa was sick this weekend but still looked cute enough for a good pic!! Enjoy!

Todd



No comments: